11.06.2009

Halloween, Sweet Sixteen and the Great Pumpkin


October was a fun month in so many ways! Birthdays, pumpkin patches, trick-or-treating - oh my! Rhianna turned sixteen...I'm still in shock. But, first we chronicle our trip to the pumpkin patch at Pheasant Field Farms.



This giant tractor was a fun find. Now...everybody smile! And look at the camera. Picture FAIL.


This is when I gave up. There's only so much in a day!



Dylan was THE MAN, he pulled our chosen pumpkins from the field to the cash register for weighing and paying. What a champ! I think he needs a Radio Flyer for Christmas.


It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!


And sheep...

SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!


What a beautiful girl! I can't believe she's sixteen, a sophomore in high school and so unbelievably smart!


Her "cake". I'm glad she loves the Halloween motif for her birthday, because that was fun to do!


Our troupe of trick-or-treaters. When did that become a descriptive noun? Anyhoo, we have ourselves a pirate, a Clone trooper (Star Wars, folks), a Seahawks cheerleader, a train conductor and a pilot. Nothing scary. Just SUPER CUTE!!


Dylan the train conductor.



It's Maverick! Or Ice Man...well, what a cute pilot!


Rach, the invisible pirate...no, that's somebody else! It's Rachel the Pirate! Arggh You Matey! And some rum...or just hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt!


I asked her to do "the Rachel". She's so funny.



Alrighty, clone trooper. May the force be with you.


Go team!

So ends our wonderful October with these great kids...it was a good time had by all!

No comments: